How to Promote Clarity, Understanding and Cooperation within a Team or Business
by Marian Way in Business
During her recent trip to Malaysia, Caitlin was interviewed by BFM radio about Clean Language and how it can be used to avoid misunderstandings and promote clarity in teams and businesses.
During her recent trip to Malaysia, Caitlin was interviewed by BFM radio about Clean Language and how it can be used to avoid misunderstandings and promote clarity in teams and businesses. During this podcast, Caitlin:
- Asks the interviewer, Tasha Fusil, a few clean questions to find out what she is like when she is working at her best
- Talks about a senior leadership team, their three different metaphors for working at their best and how knowing these metaphors helps them to work well together as a team
- Discusses why clean questions focus on metaphors
- Gives different applications of clean questions, from working with disaffected teenagers to IT companies to customer service departments
- Talks about how to go about learning and using the questions
- Outlines the benefits of asking clean questions in a team setting
If you’d like to know more about Clean Language and how we can work with your team, please contact us.
About Marian Way
A highly skilled facilitator and trainer, Marian, who founded Clean Learning in 2001, has developed and delivered training across the world. She is the author of Clean Approaches for Coaches, co-author, with James Lawley, of Insights in Space and co-author, with Caitlin Walker, of So you want to be… #DramaFree.
Marian is an expert Clean facilitator, an adept modeller, a programme writer and an inspirational trainer. She has a natural ability to model existing structures, find the connections between them and design new ways for people to learn. Marian was a leading innovator within the Weight Watchers organisation, which included developing the “points” strategy, a local idea that went on to become a global innovation. She is a director of both Clean Learning and Training Attention CIC, world leaders in clean applications for corporate, educational and community development. She designs our programmes and workbooks, leads workshops and teaches on all our courses. She’s trained people in Great Britain, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Japan and the USA. Marian is also a recognised Clean Assessor.
- Blog categories
- Adventures in Clean
- Book Reviews
- Clean Ambassadors
- Clean Interviewing
- Clean Language
- Clean Space
- Clean with Groups
- Case Studies
- David Grove
- Life Purpose
- Meet the Team
- Practice Group
- Systemic Modelling