Terms and conditions
Events Organised by Clean Learning
- Most of our courses and workshops are open to anyone, but some have specific entry requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the required standard. If you are unsure of your suitability, please contact us before booking.
- To book a place on one or more of our events, please follow the on-screen instructions for the appropriate event(s).
- We will confirm your payment, and closer to the event (about a week beforehand, or a day or two beforehand for the 1-hour taster or practice group sessions) you will receive joining instructions. If you need any further information in the meantime, please contact us, or call 023 9221 5355.
- Places on all trainings are booked on a first come, first served basis. When an event is full, we remove it from the website. If it should happen that before that, we receive several bookings at once, and we are unable to accept your booking we will let you know as soon as we can and you will receive a full refund.
- If applicable, to qualify for an early bird price, you must pay in full by the date shown.
- If you need to cancel your booking on one of our events, please write and tell us. If you tell us in good time (at least 7 days before an online event or 28 days before an in-person event) we can issue a full refund or transfer your booking to a different event.
- Please note that after this time, if you are unable to attend an event, your fee is non-refundable and your booking cannot be transferred to another date.
- Any deposits or installments you may pay are not refundable.
- Please telephone 023 9221 5355 to ensure your email / letter has arrived with us.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel an event, we will refund you in full as soon as possible, or will transfer your booking to another date, whichever you prefer. However, we are unable to compensate for any other money you may have spent on attending the course, e.g. for accommodation, travel etc.
Any information given to you during your training (e.g. manual, handouts - printed or online) is for your use only. If you do wish to publish or share any of this information, please ask for our permission before doing so.
Events Organised by Others
From time to time we may display events that are organised by others, in which case you will be directed to their website / organisation for payment. If you book a place on such an event, please be aware that you will be dealing with a different company and that their terms and conditions will apply instead of ours.
The term ‘Clean Learning’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Anson Grove, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8JG. Our company registration number is 5408018, England. (NB We are “Apricot Island Ltd” trading as Clean Learning.) The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.