There are many different ways to start your 'Clean Learning' journey... you can experience clean coaching for yourself, dip your toe in the water with a 1-hour webinar or throw yourself in at the deep-end with a training event that leads to a qualification. Click on the offerings below to learn more...
Get a taste of Clean Language during a friendly online session; we'll demonstrate how it works and answer all your questions.
- Low-cost 1-hour webinar via Zoom
- Opportunity for you to be coached
Tuesday 20 October 2020 6.30-7.30pm UK time
All the basic skills and models you need to get started with 1-2-1 clean coaching. Go home with tools you can put into practice immediately.
- 1-day training in a small group
- Get all your questions answered
21 September 2020, 9.30am-5.30pm (UK time)
An exciting, interactive opportunity to explore what happens when you're not getting what you want - and to learn new tools for reducing unnecessary conflict in your life.
- Variable length workshop, from 2 hours to 3 days
- Live or online
Gain a personal experience of Systemic Modelling - a new way to learn about yourself and others in groups. Find out how to move away from contempt and towards curiosity and collaboration.
- 2 days or 4 x 3.5-hour sessions
- Entry level workshop
- Pre-requisite for our Systemic Modelling Rolling Programme Level 0
6 - 9 October 2020, 3pm to 6:30pm each day (UK time)
Learn Clean Language & Symbolic Modelling. Gain a complete structure for uncovering your clients' metaphors and helping them make deep and lasting changes.
- When live, a 6-day training (2 x 3-day modules)
- When online, a 12-webinar series
- Beginners welcome
- Pre-requisite for Fine Tuning
- First step towards Certified Clean Facilitator
2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November, 7, 14 December 2020, 11, 18, 25 January and 1, 8 February 2021, 4-6.30pm each day (UK time).
Discover how different spaces can provoke different kinds of thinking and creativity and how 'space' can become your co-facilitator.
- 2 days or 3 shorter sessions
- Get started with clean
- Part of Clean Facilitator Level 1
28, 30 September and 2 October 2020, 3:30-7:30pm each day (UK time)
A multi-level clean experience, with six of the world’s leading clean practitioners. Work on your own personal development or focus on learning more about clean modelling - a fantastic Clean Learning opportunity.
- 3-day event (spread over 4 days)
- Gain personal and professional development
- Beginners & experienced practitioners welcome
Learn foundational clean coaching methodologies, and other robust coaching tools, to inspire capability in others and coach them towards success.
- For coaches and managers (or working towards being one)
- Beginners welcome
- Gain a recognised qualification
- 6 days of training plus coaching practice & assignments
23-24 November 2020, 26-26 January, 22-23 March 2021, 9.30am-5.30pm each day (UK time)