When Caitlin Walker came across Clean Language and recognised its potential for use with groups, small and large, and in all kinds of sectors, she began developing new and different Clean Language tools and activities which would collectively become known as Systemic Modelling. Your journey to gaining these skills, tools and development for yourself begins with Clean for Teams – and experience the process as a group member. Then you can join our Systemic Modelling Rolling Programme for intensive and practical learning with individual feedback as you take on the role of facilitator.
Gain a personal experience of Systemic Modelling - a new way to learn about yourself and others in groups. Find out how to move away from contempt and towards curiosity and collaboration.
- 2 days or 4 x 3.5-hour sessions
- Entry level workshop
- Pre-requisite for our Systemic Modelling Rolling Programme
Gain a complete framework and an abundant toolbox for encouraging teams to move from contempt towards curiosity and collaboration.
- Learn how to use clean with groups
- Rolling programme with ongoing modules (each is 3 days or 5 shorter sessions)
- Leads to Foundation and then Professional Level certifications
- Clean for Teams is a pre-requisite
The ICP-SYS: Clean Agile Systems Coaching course provides a deep dive into Clean Language and Systemic Modelling in an Agile context.
- Training offered by Agile Affinity
- Online and face-to-face versions available
- You can go from this course directly onto our Systemic Modelling Rolling Programme