1-Hour Clean Language Taster
Our 1-Hour Clean Language Tasters are designed to give you an experience of Clean Language during a friendly online session. We start by asking everyone present what they want to get out of the session and then we do our best to make sure that you get what you want - whether that’s learning about Clean Language, witnessing a demonstration or finding out more about us or our products and services.
In this way, we demonstrate our clean approach at work: the session is about you and what you want, rather than about us and what we imagine you want to know. It also means each session is different and so you can join us two or three times, learning something different each time. We want to answer your questions and give you an opportunity to get to know us.
Who is it for?
This webinar is for you if you:
- Are new to Clean Language and would like to know more
- Have questions about Clean Language or related topics
- Like to know about new cutting-edge coaching tools
- Want to witness - or take part in - a Clean Language session
What will I gain?
Each webinar is different, and the content will be dependent on who takes part. Typically we cover:
- What Clean Language is and how it originated
- The most useful Clean Language questions
- How to use Clean Language to develop metaphors, and so unlock the power of the unconscious mind
- A demonstration of Clean Language in a coaching or interviewing context
- An opportunity to get all your questions answered
Frequently asked questions
What is Clean Language?
Clean Language is a simple set of questions developed by counselling psychologist David Grove. These questions are used with a person’s own words to direct their attention to some aspect of their own experience. Asking these questions in the right context often results in an interesting new insight or the recognition of some new possibility. And if that new possibility is then questioned using Clean Language, the result can be quite profound. Clean questions invite people to consider their experience from different perspectives and they are often surprised by their own capacity to generate new, powerful and useful ideas about their own experience.
Thank you for this deep-going webinar. I benefitted in two ways: Professionally, I got a very good impression of Clean Language and how to determine when this method will be the right one for my clients. And I very much like the philosophy of David Grove. Personally, I had a deep insight what it needs to feel comfortable and have fun speaking English. And even while talking with you I felt an inner and symptomatic change. Wow. I was also very impressed by your attitude and clarity. Thank you. I'm now into Clean Language and I want to learn and experience more.Frances Loumer
- Tuesday 20 October 2020 6.30-7.30pm UK time
- Online via Zoom
- With Doris Leibold , Karrie Shield
Related blog posts
21st Apr 2012
1st Apr 2014