If you are a coach, therapist, mentor, interviewer or anyone who works with individuals to gather high-quality data or help people reach their goals or think more clearly, it is worth exploring how Clean Language can enhance your practice. You can join our Clean Learning Webinar to find out what Clean Language is and how it can help and then select from our wide range of offerings to get started on your own clean learning journey.
Get a taste of Clean Language during a friendly online session; we'll demonstrate how it works and answer all your questions.
- Low-cost 1-hour webinar via Zoom
- Opportunity for you to be coached
Tuesday 17 November 2020 6.30-7.30pm UK time
All the basic skills and models you need to get started with 1-2-1 clean coaching. Go home with tools you can put into practice immediately.
- 1-day training in a small group
- Get all your questions answered
Learn Clean Language & Symbolic Modelling. Gain a complete structure for uncovering your clients' metaphors and helping them make deep and lasting changes.
- When live, a 6-day training (2 x 3-day modules)
- When online, a 12-webinar series
- Beginners welcome
- Pre-requisite for Fine Tuning
- First step towards Certified Clean Facilitator
2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November, 7, 14 December 2020, 11, 18, 25 January and 1, 8 February 2021, 4-6.30pm each day (UK time).
Hone your skills with practice, feedback and targeted tuition. Learn from the nuances that arise within individual sessions.
- Rolling programme with ongoing modules (each is 3 days or 5 shorter sessions)
- Work towards Clean Facilitator Level 1
- Available live or online
- Core Skills is a pre-requisite
November 19, 26 and Dec 3, 10, 17 2020, 3.00pm-6.30pm each day (UK time)
Online workshops that go 'behind-the-scenes' into the minds of experienced practitioners who reveal their thinking on different aspects of clean facilitation.
- 4 online workshops throughout the year
- Use clean with individuals
- For anyone who uses clean questions to develop metaphors and who knows the PRO Model
- With Penny Tompkins, James Lawley & Marian Way
- Join Series 2 now and attend the last 2020 workshop in person
- Series 1 also available
Discover how different spaces can provoke different kinds of thinking and creativity and how 'space' can become your co-facilitator.
- 2 days or 3 shorter sessions
- Get started with clean
- Part of Clean Facilitator Level 1
Learn foundational clean coaching methodologies, and other robust coaching tools, to inspire capability in others and coach them towards success.
- For coaches and managers (or working towards being one)
- Beginners welcome
- Gain a recognised qualification
- 6 days of training plus coaching practice & assignments
25-26 January, 22-23 March, 24-25 May 2021, 9.30am-5.30pm each day (UK time)