If you are a coach, therapist, mentor, interviewer or anyone who works with individuals to gather high-quality data or help people reach their goals or think more clearly, it is worth exploring how Clean Language can enhance your practice. You can join our Clean Learning Webinar to find out what Clean Language is and how it can help and then select from our wide range of offerings to get started on your own clean learning journey.
Get a taste of Clean Language during a friendly online session; we'll demonstrate how it works and answer all your questions.
- Low-cost 1-hour webinar via Zoom
- Opportunity for you to be coached
Tuesday 29th June 2022 9.30-10.30am UK time
All the basic skills and models you need to get started with one-to-one clean coaching. Go home with tools you can put into practice immediately.
- 1-day training in a small group
- Get all your questions answered
Monday 14 November 2022, 9.00am-4.30pm GMT
A series of 1-hour conversations during which we'll explore key terms used in Symbolic Modelling, Systemic Modelling, Clean Space and Emergent Knowledge.
- 1-hour workshop
- For students of Symbolic Modelling, Systemic Modelling, Clean Space & Emergent Knowledge
Learn Clean Language & Symbolic Modelling. Gain a complete structure for uncovering your clients' metaphors and helping them make deep and lasting changes.
- When online, a 12-webinar series
- When live, a 6-day training (2 x 3-day modules)
- Beginners welcome
- Pre-requisite for Fine Tuning
- First step towards Certified Clean Facilitator
Hone your skills with practice, feedback and targeted tuition. Learn from the nuances that arise within individual sessions.
- Rolling programme with ongoing modules (each is 3 days or 5 shorter sessions)
- Work towards Clean Facilitator Level 1
- Available live or online
- Core Skills is a pre-requisite
Discover how different spaces can provoke different kinds of thinking and creativity and how 'space' can become your co-facilitator.
- 2 days or 3 shorter sessions
- Get started with clean
- Part of Clean Facilitator Level 1
Tuesday 13 to Wednesday 14 September 2022, 10am to 5:30pm BST each day
Train to become an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Discussion with a trainer to identify if this is the right training for you
- 18 online sessions via Zoom
- 62 approved coach specific training hours (ACSTH)
- For those wishing to complement their professional careers with coaching skills, those planning to set up in private coaching practice and for internal company coaches who wish to develop their competence
- Includes feedback from experienced clean coaches who are already ICF accredited
Learn the basics of this versatile skill that can be used with individuals and groups in any context where you want to obtain high quality information without influencing people’s responses.
- 6 x 2-hour online sessions with practice between
- For use in recruiting, marketing, sales and research
- Training in Clean Language is a prerequisite
Learn a versatile skill that can be used with individuals and groups in any context where you want to obtain high quality information without influencing people’s responses.
- 1-hour set-up webinar, followed a week later by a 3-day workshop
- Limited to 9 attendees
- Attend primarily as a client or primarily as a learner
Online workshops that go 'behind-the-scenes' into the minds of experienced practitioners who reveal their thinking on different aspects of clean facilitation.
- 4 online workshops throughout 2022
- Use clean with individuals
- For anyone who uses clean questions to develop metaphors and who knows the PRO Model
- With Penny Tompkins, James Lawley & Marian Way
- Series 1, 2 and 3 also available
Mondays 7 March, 9 May, 5 September and 7 November, all at 7pm to 8:30pm, UK time