The latest new Inside Story will be a masterclass on Clean Scoping. The potential client this time is a corporate team interested in diversity & inclusivity. So aside from the scoping theme, it'll be especially of interest to people using Systemic Modelling for organisational development.
- The latest new Inside Story will be a masterclass on Clean Scoping.
- Clean Scoping is the exploration which happens before a contract with a client.
- This initial piece of work is with a corporate team interested in diversity & inclusivity.
- Caitlin is inviting a small group of systemic modelling students (working towards Professional Level) to join in and have access to the patterns and responses of the group as the live piece of work unfolds.
- In return, you get a virtual apprenticeship on using Clean Scoping, clean language and systemic modelling in-the-wild, and an opportunity to learn almost on-the-job.
We don’t have any events listed at the moment. If you are interested in this course, please complete this form and we will be in touch when we have available dates.>
A space for women to come together and be inspired by stories and strategies of how to make it safe when there is unwanted sexual attention. Six 1.5 hour sessions, which are customisable if needed, of facilitated group discussion and peer support, resulting in insights and inspiration.
- What signals let you know when you’re not safe?
- When feeling unsafe, what behaviours or actions make it safe for you?
- What kind of stories inspire you to make it safe for yourself and for others?