Events Organised by Clean Learning
- Most of our courses and workshops are open to anyone, but some have specific entry requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the required standard. If you are unsure of your suitability, please contact us before booking.
- To book a place on one or more of our events, please follow the on-screen instructions for the appropriate event(s).
- We will confirm your payment, and closer to the event (about a week beforehand) you will receive joining instructions. If you need any further information in the meantime, please contact us, or call 023 9221 5355.
- Places on all trainings are booked on a first come, first served basis. When an event is full, we display it clearly on the website, but if it should happen that we receive several bookings at once, and we are unable to accept your booking we will let you know as soon as we can and you will receive a full refund.
- To qualify for an early bird price, you must pay in full by the date shown.
- If you need to cancel the event you have booked, or if you are unable to complete a course that you have already started, we may be able to transfer you onto the same course at a later date at our discretion. There will be a £50 + VAT admin fee for transferring to a different event. (This does not apply to courses booked and paid for before 11th November 2015.)
- If you no longer wish to attend an event, but know someone else who can take your place at the same event, we can transfer your place to them free of charge, assuming we do not need to refund your money.
- Deposits are not refundable.
- If you need to cancel completely and would like a refund, the following charges apply:
- From time of booking: You will get all your money back apart from your deposit, or, if you have paid in full, a 10% per person admin fee.
- From 6 weeks before start date: 20% course fee (i.e. you will get 80% back)
- From 2 weeks before start date: 50% course fee (i.e. you will get 50% back)
- From 3 days before start date: 100% course fee (i.e. you will get nothing back)
- We need to receive your request for a refund in writing
- Please telephone 023 9221 5355 to ensure your email / letter has arrived with us.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel an event, we will refund you in full as soon as possible, or will transfer your booking to another date, whichever you prefer. However, we are unable to compensate for any other money you may have spent on attending the course, e.g. for accommodation, travel etc.
Any printed information given to you during your training is for your use only. If you do wish to publish or share any of this information, please ask for permission before doing so.
Events Organised by Others
From time to time we may display events that are organised by others, in which case you will be directed to their website / organisation for payment. If you book a place on such an event, please be aware that you will be dealing with a different company and that their terms and conditions will apply instead of ours.
The term ‘Clean Learning’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Anson Grove, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8JG. Our company registration number is 5408018, England. (NB We are "Apricot Island Ltd" trading as Clean Learning.) The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Clean Learning is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Clean Learning may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. The policy was last updated on 11th November 2015.
There are currently three ways we collect information on this site:
- Via the Contact us page (name, email address and your message)
- Newsletter sign up (name, email, city, country)
- When you purchase a course or product from us (name, email, full address and other information relating to your purchase)
From time to time, we might also conduct surveys, asking for more detailed information about demographics and/or preferences. These are, of course, optional.
We use the information we collect to enable us to provide a good service and to understand your needs, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text or mail. We may also use the information to customise the website, according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We promise not to share your details with any other person or business, unless we specifically ask for your permission to do so and you grant us that.
If you attend one of our courses, it is up to you to decide what personal information you share with other participants. We will not share your email address with other participants until the end of the course, when you can choose to opt in or out of sharing your details with new friends and contacts you may have made.