Tamsin's home in Beverley, East Yorkshire offers a friendly and relaxed space, set in the ground floor of a spacious Victorian house and close to the town centre.
Address and location
16 St Giles Croft
How to get here
From the M62:
- at junction 38, exit towards North Cave (0.3miles)
- merge onto Newport Road/ B1230 (1.5 mi)
- turn right onto Church St/ B1230 (1.6 mi)
- turn left onto Kettlethorpe Hill/ A1034 (0.2 mi)
- take first right onto B1230 (7.4 mi)
- turn left onto Walkington Road (0.6 mi)
- continue onto Westwood Road (0.2 mi)
- turn right onto Albert Terrace (0.1 mi)
- turn right onto St Giles Croft (destination on the right)
Beverley Rail Station is 0.7 miles from Tamsin's house, just 10 minutes walk away.
- Leaving Beverley Railway Station on foot, go straight ahead up Railway Street.
- Keep going straight ahead towards Wednesday Market, and then on to Lord Robberts Road.
- Follow the road round to the right, then turn left onto Champney Road.
- Walk past the library (on your left), and follow Champney Road until you get to Albert Terrace.
- Turn right onto Albert Terrace, then first left onto St Giles Croft.
The following places are all within 5 minutes walk of the venue in Beverley. You will need to contact them directly to book accommodation. (Prices correct January 2014 - please confirm before booking.)
Newbegin House B&B - Rooms from £55, 01482 888880
Number One B&B - Rooms from £27.50, 01482 862752
Minster Garth Guest House - Rooms from £35, 01482 882402
Hunter's Hall - Rooms from £45, 01482 874784
The Windmill Inn - Rooms from £35, 01482 862817