Systemic Modelling Rolling Programme Level 1
28 June - 2 July 2021, 08:30 - 12pm UK time (BST)
Price: £600.00 (£720 inc VAT)
- Online via Zoom
Once you have experienced Systemic Modelling as a participant (on our Clean For Teams workshop or equivalent) and are ready to learn how to run the process yourself, you can join this continuous learning programme, leading to Systemic Modelling Level 1 certification. This will give you a complete framework and an abundant toolbox for encouraging teams to move from contempt towards curiosity and collaboration. And we use the process to teach the process so you will be experiencing multi-level and collaborative learning at its best.
Regular in-depth and intensive training will enable you to develop competency in applying the principles that underpin Systemic Modelling. You will learn how to use clean questions and metaphor models to support a group to better understand one another and to develop the skills and capability they need to collaborate meaningfully.
You may join in one module (3 days or 5 x 3.5 hours) at a time, or commit to attending four or eight modules (with a price reduction). Joining in on a long-term basis will enable you to explore the process more deeply, including the philosophy behind it and the skills required to deliver it well. There’ll be skill-building exercises to stretch your attention and to develop your confidence and in-the-moment coaching to ensure you’re competent in the process. You’ll be delivering group processes live to fellow participants and you’ll be offering and receiving feedback from trainers and peers. Between modules, you’ll be expected to find groups of your own to practice with. This programme is fun, full-on and focused.
The models and skills that make up Systemic Modelling include: clean questions; developing personal metaphors; group modelling; becoming #DramaFree; pattern detection; tracking patterns in the group dynamic; developing your personal modelling state. There’ll also be plenty of opportunity for discussion about applications and how you’ll put your learning into action.
There is a continuous assessment process, with a number of assignments that will require you to collect and act on feedback from the trainer, your fellow participants and any other recipients of your skills. You can start this process whenever you wish and when we are confident in your ability to deliver the models consistently and effectively, you will be awarded your Systemic Modelling Level 1 Certificate.
Who is it for?
This training is for you if you are:
… and that can be adapted to suit any context.
- A change manager, HR professional, trainer or teacher
- An independent coach, consultant or facilitator who works, or wants to work, with groups
- An agile coach or project manager
- A Clean Facilitator who currently works with individuals and want to extend your clean skills so you can work effectively with groups
- A leader or senior member of any kind of group, team or organisation
- Anyone interested in how change can happen in groups
- Fascinated by what makes groups tick, interested in detecting patterns in yourself and others and open to learning from feedback
- Someone who believes that change starts with yourself
- Looking for group-facilitation or teaching methods that will:
- Reduce conflict or bullying and create a culture of collaboration
- Create a learning culture that honours and utilises diversity
- Support a culture of self-management and empowered working within a team
- Develop shared metaphors for visions, values, projects – anything that matters to the group
- Get away from drama situations and hidden agendas and encourage outcomes, actions and feedback
- Help people move from contempt to curiosity to collaboration
What will I gain?
- The Systemic Modelling framework, models and tools and how to run them effectively
- The ability to pay attention to language and behaviours at an individual and group level and to be able to utilise what happens in a group to help them to achieve their desired outcomes
- More information about your own patterns of thinking, behaviour, attitude and identity and how these relate to other people’s patterns
- An understanding of the role that language, especially metaphor, plays in group thinking, and how you can utilise that to create deep sustainable change
- The ability to detect when drama is happening within a group and the skills you need to unpack the drama and move beyond it
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive peer group, where everyone is working together to master the art of Systemic Modelling
- Continuous professional development as you get feedback on your work and use that to develop unique tasks that help you grow into your role as a group facilitator
- A Learning Log that will take you, step by step, through the learning process – with space for you to record examples and note achievements – as you work towards your Systemic Modelling Level 1 certificate.
The Systemic Modelling Level 1 modules are open to those who have completed the Level 0 certification and to those who started Level 1 before September 2020. If you have any questions about which module to join first, please contact us.
Caitlin is the developer of Systemic Modelling and author of From Contempt to Curiosity. She is equally at home sharing her ideas with large audiences, facilitating change in small groups and doing deep one-to-one therapy.
Online via Zoom
This course has given me fabulous strategies and the confidence to help teams be more effective. Systemic Modelling enables teams to get to the real issues of why they aren't working as well and to create their own solutions. A must for facilitators, coaches and trainers working with teams.Denise Chilton, Coach
This training was pure excellence in every respect. The authority and power of Caitlin's skill base, complemented by the range of experienced mentors in our midst was a superb context for the highest quality teaching. The balance of concept coverage and experiential learning was skilfully gauged, the connections created between delegates and trainers, the insightful guidance and warm challenges offered along the way, all conspired to enable learning, at its very best, for all. 'Clean' by its nature creates this, enabling listening at the highest level to create common vision and harness awareness, but the quality of delivery, the privilege of experiencing all of this through and with Caitlin and her team, in her home, with such honouring hospitality, resulted in a learning experience second to none. This training creates deep, unforgettable change and I, my workplace and my home will be the better for it. Thank you.Amanda Maney, , Assistant Head Teacher
This is the best training I have ever been on. I loved the open and welcoming atmosphere. Every moment was used as a teaching opportunity - it was truly an immersive experience. I had a sense of being welcomed into the clean tribe. So nice! I’m feeling so affirmed and challenged which is quite a thrill. Thank you. I’m looking forward to our next sessions already.Michael Blythman, Psychotherapist