1-Day Introduction to Clean Language
15 February 2021, 9.30am-5.30pm (UK time)
Price: £140.00 (£168 inc VAT)
- Online via Zoom
Our 1-day Introduction to Clean Language is designed to give you a ‘taster’ of what it’s possible to achieve with this powerful methodology, along with the basic skills you need to get started. The day will be based around powerful Clean Language tools that are easy to learn and which you can put into practice immediately:
- Clean Set Up: getting off to a good start and avoiding hidden agendas
- Developing a resource metaphor: gain awareness of your own resources and learn how to help others do the same
- The Target Model: how to stay on track during a clean coaching session
- Clean Feedback: how to give feedback that people can do something about
- One Minute Motivation: stop procrastinating and start taking action - and how to get others to do the same without giving them any advice
These simple, practical tools can be used in a multitude of contexts. Along the way, you will also learn the basic Clean Language questions, what assumptions you are making a split second after someone speaks and how to clean can help you keep those assumptions to yourself and so move from contempt to curiosity. There will also be a demonstration of clean coaching.
Who is it for?
- Coaches, counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists
- Therapists and health workers
- Managers and directors from all sectors
- Teachers, parents, social workers
- Interviewers and researchers
- Anyone who wants to improve their ability to communicate well
What will I gain?
- The basic Clean Language questions and how to ask them for maximum effect
- Listening and questioning skills that will enhance your communications
- Ways to apply the principles of Clean Language in different contexts
- Simple tools for clarifying people’s desired outcomes and motivating them to take action
- Discover the structure beneath the metaphors we use to describe our everyday experiences
- Personal development as you practise with others in the group
Karrie is an up-and-coming trainer for Clean Learning, so you may well meet her on one of our courses. She is a qualified coach and she runs our online practice group. She also enjoys co-ordinating our events and keeping on top of the admin.
Doris has trained in Clean Language, Symbolic and Systemic Modelling. She is passionate about sharing tools and strategies that enable people to stay empowered in difficult of situations and make decisions that are in line with their values.
Online via Zoom
I hugely enjoyed the course; it was nourishing. I always know when I have had a valuable experience because there’s that sense of it as having been absorbed. I carry it round with me now.Mark Wilson, Coach
I loved the relaxed atmosphere and clear guidance. I was pleasantly surprised how much learning I gained from a few hours!Course Participant
This is an excellent introductory course into a system that more people should be using in their everyday lives as well as in business and therapy fields.Peter Allison