**Receive 10% discount on this course with the code: CleanLearning10
***If you have previously attended "Clean for Teams" you may join this course for half-price. Please contact us for the relevant discount code.
ICP-SYS: Clean Agile Systems Coaching is an entry-level course for those wishing to experience Systemic Modelling - a new way for people to learn about one another in groups, enabling them to move away from contempt and competition and towards curiosity and collaboration.
Systemic Modelling is the brainchild of Caitlin Walker, author of From Contempt to Curiosity. When a few clean questions led her to a greater understanding of herself and a dramatic shift in her life, she decided to adapt the one-to-one therapeutic method developed by David Grove to create a robust methodology that would work for groups and organisations.
Clean Learning fully endorses this course offered by Agile Affinity. Moreover, Caitlin runs the ICP-SYS herself on specific dates. It is also the only ICP-SYS course to cover the prerequisites to continue onto the Systemic Modelling Rolling Programme.
What to expect
Our facilitators will treat you as though you are a ‘real’ team, encouraging you to notice patterns in yourself and others and increase collaboration so that each of you is learning at your best within a diverse group. In this way, you’ll be a recipient of Systemic Modelling. You will gain a direct experience of the benefits and challenges of being facilitated cleanly, along with the opportunity to give it a go yourself.
There will be a maximum of 12 people on this course and with 2 facilitators, you are guaranteed to get dedicated feedback and support.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to ask David Grove’s clean questions to develop your ideas and those of others.
- Unpack models for processes such as decision-making, time-management and learning at your best’ – discover the unconscious patterns you currently have.
- Identify when you are/are not in a good state for learning & creativity.
- Detect the judgments you make about others, separate these from actual behaviours and use this information to master the art of Clean Feedback.
- Become more aware of what needs to happen for you to stay in a good learning state - and what compromises you may have to make to ensure others can stay in theirs.
- Design developmental tasks - tiny actions that can make a big difference as you step outside your comfort zone
- Find out what happens as people’s patterns emerge and when their values are compromised – this is when the tools come into their own.
- Learn what triggers you to go into drama, what drama position(s) you tend to take - and how you can use this information to recognise what’s important to you.
- Learn how to use the Clean Change Cycle (outcome, action, feedback) to coach someone off the Drama Triangle.
- Whether you work with individuals or teams, gain multiple ideas for facilitating others.
- Learn how systemic Modelling is used in business, education, health, community and agile coaching.
What will you receive?
You will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Systemic Coaching (ICP-SYS) certification on completing the course. You will also be eligible to attend our Systemic Modelling Rolling Programme.
What topics are covered?
- Clean Set Up
- Clean Feedback
- Developmental Tasks
- Drama Triangle
- Triune Brain
- How you work at your best
- How you work at your worst
- Five Senses exercise
- Clean Language questions
- How to use Clean Language in an Agile context
Who is this course suitable for?
- Agile Coaches, ScrumMasters and Leaders
- Newcomers to Clean Language
- Anyone who uses Clean Language with individuals and wants to learn how to use it with teams, groups and organisations
- Anyone seeking personal development
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
What about exams or assessments?
There is no exam! As long as you actively participate during the training, you will gain the ICP-SYS certificate, part of the Agile Leadership and Agile Coaching Track.
John is a Certified Enterprise Coach and ICAgile Expert who loves seeing individuals, teams, and organisations become the best they can be. He does this using a mixture of coaching approaches embedded with the agile mindset. John spends most of his time supporting organisations to descale and become more resilient.
Online via Zoom