Clean Facilitator Programme
Price: £2245 +VAT
Our Clean Facilitator Programme is designed to enable you to gain the skills you need to use Clean Language, Clean Space and Symbolic Modelling to work confidently with clients and to be able to demonstrate the skills required for Clean Facilitator, Level 1.
Start by discovering what you can about Clean Language, finding out how it works and what excites you about it, and deciding whether you want to go further on this journey. The route you take is up to you and can include attending courses and practice groups, reading, experiencing clean coaching for yourself and joining one of the many social media groups dedicated to clean. Providing you can demonstrate the required skills, there is no obligation to join a particular course or to get to the required level within a particular timeframe.
However, we do of course run training courses that will equip you with the relevant skills:
- Clean Language: Core Skills will give you all the basics and you’ll learn how to facilitate a Clean Language / Symbolic Modelling session from start to finish. This course is available in-person and online. During the training we encourage participants to set up peer coaching groups amongst themselves so you can begin to get the practice and experience you need.
- Clean Space training where you will learn how to facilitate another of David Grove’s innovative clean approaches.
- Symbolic Modelling: Fine Tuning Your Skills - a series of 3-day or 5x webinar modules where you can hone your skills in a small-group setting, until you reach Level 1. Assessment is part of this programme.
The Clean Facilitator Programme package includes Core Skills, Clean Space and 3 Fine Tuning modules.
You can attend these courses at any time, although Core Skills must be completed before you start Fine Tuning.
NB It is possible you will need more than 3 x Fine Tuning modules in order to reach the standard for certification. If so, you will be able to purchase further Fine Tuning modules @ £400 (plus VAT) per module.
What happens: When you purchase this offer, we will contact you to find out your preferred dates for each course. See Events Calendar for trainings already scheduled. We are always adding new dates and you don’t have to settle on your choices straight away.
Who is it for?
This programme is for you if you are:
- A coach, therapist or someone who helps other people think
- The kind of leader who prefers to empower people rather than telling them what to do
- Future oriented, outcome focused and fascinated by what makes people tick
- Someone who enjoys learning new tools and different ways of thinking
- Serious about achieving a good standard as a Clean Facilitator
What will I gain?
- Expert tuition in a small group environment
- How to help your clients to recognise the patterns that are running their lives, to identify their own inner resources, and to achieve their desired outcomes
- New insights and changes for yourself that will surpass what you thought possible
- Become a Certified Clean Facilitator
Criteria for Clean Facilitator Level 1
Criteria_for_CF_level_1.pdf (pdf 168KB)
Marian loves designing courses, leading them, writing, coaching and group facilitation. She is the author of Clean Approaches for Coaches and co-author of Insights in Space and So you want to be ... #DramaFree.
Clean is an excellent tool to get to the truth. It’s fabulous to help individuals explore and discover new solutions. I will use the skills and knowledge I have learnt in my leadership development programmes, personal coaching and in meetings.Martine Scannell