1, 8, 15, 22 March (GMT) and 29 March, 5, 12 April (BST) 2022, 9am to 11am
Price: £500.00 (£600 inc VAT)
Community price: £300.00
(£360 inc VAT)
If, for any reason you need to pay the community price, please just go ahead and choose it here.
- Online via Zoom
Learn the basics of a versatile skill that can be used with individuals and groups in any context where you want to obtain high quality information without influencing people’s responses. The tools can be used practically in the fields of recruiting, marketing, sales and research.
You will learn:
- The purpose of interviewing cleanly and its costs and benefits.
- How to use the ‘Cleanness Rating’ to distinguish between classically clean, contextually clean, mildly leading and strongly leading questions.
- How to frame a Clean Interview and keep it on track.
- The purpose of repeating back and how often to do this.
- How to summarise what’s been said and redirect attention.
- Tips and troubleshooting.
During the course, participants will need to organise weekly practice opportunities to fit with different time zones. There will be two interviews to be submitted before the end of the course.
To gain a certificate in Basic Clean Language Interviewing, you can submit one 20-minute interview for assessment (using the Cleanness Rating). Because we support slow and deep learning we will hold three assessment points each year with high quality feedback, as well as opportunities to practice with peers and to engage with mentors to get you ready for assessment.
Caitlin is the developer of Systemic Modelling and author of From Contempt to Curiosity. She is equally at home sharing her ideas with large audiences, facilitating change in small groups and doing deep one-to-one therapy.
Marian loves designing courses, leading them, writing, coaching and group facilitation. She is the author of Clean Approaches for Coaches and co-author of Insights in Space and So you want to be ... #DramaFree.
Online via Zoom