1-Hour Clean Language Taster
2nd September 2021 6.30-7.30pm UK time
Price: £15.00 (£18 inc VAT)
- Online via Zoom
Our 1-Hour Clean Language Tasters are designed to give you an experience of Clean Language during a friendly online session. We start by asking everyone present what they want to get out of the session and then we do our best to make sure that you get what you want - whether that’s learning about Clean Language, witnessing a demonstration or finding out more about us or our products and services.
In this way, we demonstrate our clean approach at work: the session is about you and what you want, rather than about us and what we imagine you want to know. It also means each session is different and so you can join us two or three times, learning something different each time. We want to answer your questions and give you an opportunity to get to know us.
Who is it for?
This webinar is for you if you:
- Are new to Clean Language and would like to know more
- Have questions about Clean Language or related topics
- Like to know about new cutting-edge coaching tools
- Want to witness - or take part in - a Clean Language session
What will I gain?
Each webinar is different, and the content will be dependent on who takes part. Typically we cover:
- What Clean Language is and how it originated
- The most useful Clean Language questions
- How to use Clean Language to develop metaphors, and so unlock the power of the unconscious mind
- A demonstration of Clean Language in a coaching or interviewing context
- An opportunity to get all your questions answered
Doris has trained in Clean Language, Symbolic and Systemic Modelling. She is passionate about sharing tools and strategies that enable people to stay empowered in difficult of situations and make decisions that are in line with their values.
Karrie is an up-and-coming trainer for Clean Learning, so you may well meet her on one of our courses. She is a qualified coach and she runs our online practice group. She also enjoys co-ordinating our events and keeping on top of the admin.
Online via Zoom
Thank you for this deep-going webinar. I benefitted in two ways: Professionally, I got a very good impression of Clean Language and how to determine when this method will be the right one for my clients. And I very much like the philosophy of David Grove. Personally, I had a deep insight what it needs to feel comfortable and have fun speaking English. And even while talking with you I felt an inner and symptomatic change. Wow. I was also very impressed by your attitude and clarity. Thank you. I'm now into Clean Language and I want to learn and experience more.Frances Loumer