1-Day Introduction to Clean Language
21 September 2020, 9.30am-5.30pm (UK time)
Price: £130.00 (£156.00 inc VAT)
- Online via Zoom
Our 1-day Introduction to Clean Language is designed to give you a ‘taster’ of what it’s possible to achieve with this powerful methodology, along with the basic skills you need to get started. The day will be based around powerful Clean Language tools that are easy to learn and which you can put into practice immediately:
- Clean Set Up: getting off to a good start and avoiding hidden agendas
- Developing a resource metaphor: gain awareness of your own resources and learn how to help others do the same
- The Target Model: how to stay on track during a clean coaching session
- Clean Feedback: how to give feedback that people can do something about
- One Minute Motivation: stop procrastinating and start taking action - and how to get others to do the same without giving them any advice
These simple, practical tools can be used in a multitude of contexts. Along the way, you will also learn the basic Clean Language questions, what assumptions you are making a split second after someone speaks and how to clean can help you keep those assumptions to yourself and so move from contempt to curiosity. There will also be a demonstration of clean coaching.
Who is it for?
- Coaches, counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists
- Therapists and health workers
- Managers and directors from all sectors
- Teachers, parents, social workers
- Interviewers and researchers
- Anyone who wants to improve their ability to communicate well
What will I gain?
- The basic Clean Language questions and how to ask them for maximum effect
- Listening and questioning skills that will enhance your communications
- Ways to apply the principles of Clean Language in different contexts
- Simple tools for clarifying people’s desired outcomes and motivating them to take action
- Discover the structure beneath the metaphors we use to describe our everyday experiences
- Personal development as you practise with others in the group
Marian loves designing courses, leading them, writing, coaching and group facilitation. She is the author of Clean Approaches for Coaches and co-author of Insights in Space and So you want to be ... #DramaFree.
Karrie enjoys her admin role - and she's also an up-and-coming trainer, so you may well meet her on one of our courses. She is a qualified coach and she runs our online practice group.
Online via Zoom
Go do it! Well worth a day to find out more about how the language we use affects how we put across our agenda!Pam Medhurst
The Clean Learning experience has added other tools to my coaching practice to help me create a positive learning experience for my clients.Janet Fox
This is an excellent introductory course into a system that more people should be using in their everyday lives as well as in business and therapy fields.Peter Allison