Our 1-day Introduction to Clean Language is designed to give you a ‘taster’ of what it’s possible to achieve with this powerful methodology, along with the basic skills you need to get started. The day will be based around powerful Clean Language tools that are easy to learn and which you can put into practice immediately:
- Clean Set Up: get off to a good start and avoid hidden agendas
- Clean Language questions: find out how to keep your assumptions to yourself and ask questions that accept and extend what someone has said
- Developing a resource metaphor: gain awareness of your own resources and learn how to help others do the same
- One Minute Motivation: learn a simple coaching model you can use in all kinds of contexts
- Clean Space: find out about the role of space in our inner worlds and take part in a simple activity to change your perspective on a topic of your choice
There will also be time during the day for your questions and for different / further aspects of this dynamic, compelling methodology to emerge, depending on the group's interests.
Who is it for?
Marian loves designing courses, leading them, writing, coaching and group facilitation. She is the author of Clean Approaches for Coaches and co-author of Insights in Space and So you want to be ... #DramaFree.
Doris has trained in Clean Language, Symbolic and Systemic Modelling. She is passionate about sharing tools and strategies that enable people to stay empowered in difficult of situations and make decisions that are in line with their values.
Online via Zoom
The Clean Learning experience has added other tools to my coaching practice to help me create a positive learning experience for my clients.Janet Fox
I loved the relaxed atmosphere and clear guidance. I was pleasantly surprised how much learning I gained from a few hours!Course Participant
This 1-day course is very accessible and a great introduction to Clean Language. Challenging, thought provoking and fun!Rachel Ward