Join us for a day of learning, feedback and fun - all while you are being assessed. In an informal group atmosphere, this is a great opportunity to practice your skills and receive high quality feedback as you work towards certification as a Systemic Modeller, Level 1.
Who's it for?
This Assessment Day is for learners who have attended the Systemic Modelling Core Skills training and who are working towards certification as a Systemic Modeller Level 1.
You can also attend the group as a participant. This is a good idea for anyone who is learning this process and who would like to see what an assessment day is like, or for anyone who is interested in Systemic Modelling generally.
What will I gain?
For those being assessed:
- A chance to demonstrate your knowledge of the Systemic Modelling process and models.
- Facilitate the group - get high-level feedback - and then put that feedback into practice immediately.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment criteria, you will be certified as a Systemic Modeller, Level 1
For other group members:
- Learn about (or learn more about) Systemic Modelling
- Learn more about yourself and how you relate to others in a group context
- Listen into the feedback and gain new tips for facilitating in this way
Those being assessed will run the group activities which will be followed by feedback from the assessor(s) and the group participants.
The models covered will depend upon the needs of those being assessed but could include:
- What would you like to know before we begin?
- Clean Set Up
- Five Senses
- Clean Feedback
- Developmental Tasks
- Drama Triangle / Drama to Karma
- Triune Brain
- Decision Making, Learning @ Best, Time, Temper
- Other themes
The assessment days are designed for you to learn from and we expect you to improve your skills during the day. To make the most of the opportunity, we recommend that you get plenty of practice before you attend and that you work with one of your peers so you can give one another feedback.
Please note that it is not possible to complete the assessment in one day. It's likely that you'll need to attend 3 or 4 of these days in order to demonstrate all of the criteria.
Other ways you can be assessed:
- Video yourself running a group and send that to us.
- Bring us in to work with you on a Systemic Modelling project and be assessed 'on the job'.
- Watch out for opportunities to volunteer on our projects.
The day will run when we have a minimum of six participants.
We're sorry - we don't have any events scheduled at the moment. If you have a small group (6 or more people) who are interested, we may be able to run the event in your area. Please contact us.