The London Clean Modelling Group is hosted by Martina Foreman and Kat Elliott, at the Helios Foundation, Kings Cross, London. It is usually on the second Wednesday of each month, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm; there will be some time for networking before and after the meeting. Join us to meet like-minded people and hone your clean modelling skills.
Who's it for?
- Anyone who has done some training in Clean Language - even if only a few
days or a few hours
- Anyone who is curious about clean
approaches and wants to discover more
What will I gain?
- Build your skills in Clean Language, Symbolic Modelling, Systemic
Modelling, Clean Space and Emergent Knowledge
- Try out and refine new ideas and activities
- Meet like-minded people to practise with
- Help build a clean community in your locality
- Expect a friendly, open and honest environment, sharing with others who want to make a difference.
Our practice groups are designed to help
you to build your clean modelling skills in a fun and friendly environment.
While each group has its own identity, depending on group leaders' and members'
interests, all are run as cleanly as possible, with everyone helping to
determine the agenda. Each group lasts two hours plus there is time for
networking. Newcomers are welcome.
Frequently asked questions
What is Clean Language?
Clean Language is a simple set of questions developed by counselling psychologist David Grove. These questions are used with a person's own words to direct their attention to some aspect of their own experience. Asking these questions in the right context often results in an interesting new insight or the recognition of some new possibility. And if that new possibility is then questioned using Clean Language, the result can be quite profound. Clean questions invite people to consider their experience from different perspectives and they are often surprised by their own capacity to generate new, powerful and useful ideas about their own experience.
Wednesday 9th September 2020 7-9pm
With Martina Foreman