Join Caitlin Walker for a free* and friendly telephone call and find out how she uses Clean Language with teams, developing self-modelling systems in business and community ventures.
Who's it for?
This teleseminar is for you if you:
- Like to know about new cutting-edge group facilitation tools
- Have watched Caitlin's TEDx talk and would like an opportunity to speak with her live
- Want to experience Clean Language being used in a group context
What will I gain?
Each call is different and the content will be dependent on who takes part. Typical outcomes are:
- Discover what Clean Language is and how it can be used in groups
- Learn about Systemic Modelling, the process Caitlin has developed to help groups to collaborate
- Learn how even a couple of clean questions can make a big difference in a group context
- Get all your questions answered
If you're interested in applying clean in your organisations, this is a great opportunity to ask Caitlin about her experiences in all kinds of organisations. Caitlin will begin the call in the same way she starts any group process, which means you'll be able to talk about what you want from the call, and Caitlin will tailor the activities to meet the needs of the group.
If you'd like to have an experience of being modelled in a small group do join her.
You will be sent the call details when you book.
*We do not make any money from the call, but you will, of course, pay your telephone service provider for the cost of the call.
Frequently asked questions
What is Systemic Modelling™?
Systemic Modelling™ is an approach for supporting groups to use clean questions and metaphor models to better understand one another and to develop the skills and capability to collaborate meaningfully.
We're sorry - we don't have any events scheduled at the moment. If you have a small group (6 or more people) who are interested, we may be able to run the event in your area. Please contact us.