Join us for an opportunity to practise and refine your skills, clarify your strengths as a facilitator and work towards or complete your certification as a Clean Facilitator.
We believe in the power of feedback to promote learning and this is your chance to get plenty of feedback to help you to hone your clean skills. During each assessment day you will receive verbal feedback on your work and the skills you have demonstrated will be noted on the assessment sheet. We'll be looking at which of your skills have blossomed and which are still ripe for development. The assessment is based on the 'Criteria for Competence in Clean Language, Clean Space and Symbolic Modelling', which you can download below.
Who's it for?
This assessment process is for you if you:
- Have acquired the skills we teach on Clean Language: Core Skills and Clean Space and Emergent Knowledge (or just Clean Space).
- Have practised your Clean Language, Clean Space and Symbolic Modelling skills and want to find out how your skills compare with those of others
- Want to get feedback on your skills and find out what you need to work on in order to become a certified Clean Facilitator
- Are curious to know what happens on an assessment day (you can attend as a client or as an observer at a reduced rate - contact us if you are interested in this option).
What will I gain?
- Focused practice time
- At least 2 assessment sessions as facilitator with detailed feedback from a recognised assessor
- Work towards Clean Facilitator status
- An opportunity to observe and learn from others and the feedback they receive
Our assessment process takes place over a number of days and is iterative in nature.
The focus of every Assessment Day is on practice, feedback and assessment, to give you information to learn from. There will be no more than four people being assessed on any one day and this means there will be plenty of chances for each participant to receive feedback from the assessor and from the others in the group. Everyone will be able to learn from what happens.
You will receive an honest appraisal of which skills you show 'on the day' and which we have yet to see.
You may attend as an assessment candidate or, if you're curious to see what happens before you are ready for the actual assessment, you may join in an an observer or as a client (at a reduced rate).
Your fee covers the whole assessment process; this will mean attending at least two - and maybe as many as four - of these days in order to demonstrate all the criteria, and when we think you are ready, we will make a video recording of a short session that will be checked by a second assessor.
As an alternative to attending Assessment Days, you may complete the whole assessment by submitting video sessions (with transcripts) as evidence of your competency.
Assessment Days are organised when one or two candidates feel they are ready. At that point we organise a date and will open it out to others. There will be a maximum of four candidates at any one day.
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be awarded Clean Facilitator status and, if you wish, we'll add your details to our listing, here.
What participants say
"I felt utterly supported during the assessment and I was able to practise and hone my skills with the assistance of the written and verbal feedback following each session. The environment was calm and conducive to learning at my best. I thoroughly enjoyed the programme and the assessment felt like it was just another part of it."
Sarah-Jane Whitehouse Coach
We're sorry - we don't have any events scheduled at the moment. If you have a small group (6 or more people) who are interested,
we may be able to run the event in your area. Please contact us.