The Bristol Clean Practice
Group is hosted by Christoffer de Graal at Blackbury Hill studio in
It is usually held on the 3rd Thursday of the
month, 7:00pm for a 7:30pm start until 9pm; there will be some time for networking before and after the meeting.
Please join us to meet like-minded people and hone your clean modelling
Who's it for?
- Anyone who has done some training in Clean Language - even if only a few days or a few hours
- Anyone who is curious about clean approaches and wants to discover more
What will I gain?
- Build your skills in Clean Language, Symbolic Modelling, Systemic Modelling, Clean Space and Emergent Knowledge
- Try out and refine new ideas and activities
- Meet like-minded people to practise with
- Help build a clean community in your locality or online
- Expect a friendly, open and honest environment, sharing with others who want to make a difference.
Our practice groups are designed to help you to build your
clean modelling skills in a fun and friendly environment. While each group has
its own identity, depending on group leaders' and members' interests, all are
run as cleanly as possible, with everyone helping to determine the agenda. Each
group lasts two hours plus there is time for networking. Newcomers are welcome.
Frequently asked questions
What is Clean Language?
Clean Language is a simple set of questions developed by counselling psychologist David Grove. These questions are used with a person's own words to direct their attention to some aspect of their own experience. Asking these questions in the right context often results in an interesting new insight or the recognition of some new possibility. And if that new possibility is then questioned using Clean Language, the result can be quite profound. Clean questions invite people to consider their experience from different perspectives and they are often surprised by their own capacity to generate new, powerful and useful ideas about their own experience.
We're sorry - we don't have any events scheduled at the moment. If you have a small group (6 or more people) who are interested,
we may be able to run the event in your area. Please contact us.