Learn a versatile skill that can be used with individuals and groups in any context where you want to obtain high quality information without influencing people’s responses. The tools can be used practically in the fields of recruiting, marketing, sales and research.
We are collaborating on a new book with the draft title, “A Practical Guide to Clean Interviewing” and we’re looking for a group of people already trained in Clean Language & Systemic Modelling who would like to learn Clean Language Interviewing for their own development and who are capable of giving us high-quality feedback on the learning process.
You will learn:
- The purpose of interviewing cleanly and its costs and benefits.
- How to use the ‘Cleanness Rating’ to distinguish between classically clean, contextually clean, mildly leading and strongly leading questions.
- How to frame a Clean Interview and keep it on track.
- Coding-in-the-moment and ‘parcelling out’ a sentence.
- How to recognise and code different classes of information.
- The purpose of repeating back and how often to do this.
- How to summarise what’s been said and redirect attention.
- Tips and troubleshooting.
Prior to attending, candidates will need to complete and transcribe 3 x 10-minute interviews.
During the course there will be weekly practice opportunities to fit with different time zones.
To gain a certificate in Clean Interviewing, you will need to submit a further 3 x 10-minute interviews for assessment (using the Cleanness Rating).
Some candidates will be selected for further training to become “Cleanness Rating” assessors for future courses.
No events scheduled, check back later!