Some of our events are designed just for you. They are not about gaining additional skills to help others, but about paying attention to your own inner world, delighting in your own metaphors, developing new insights and using your new inner knowledge to take steps towards your own desired outcomes... You can also gain these benefits from one-to-one coaching, which you can learn more about here.
Learn a versatile skill that can be used with individuals and groups in any context where you want to obtain high quality information without influencing people’s responses.
- 1-hour set-up webinar, followed a week later by a 3-day workshop
- Limited to 9 attendees
- Attend primarily as a client or primarily as a learner
Tuesday 23 November, 1pm until Friday 26 November, 12:30pm
Work with us in a group to plan your upcoming projects and unpack what's happening in your current projects.
- Plan for your upcoming projects.
- Unpack issues from your current projects.
- Gain experience with other people who are taking this work out into the wild.
- Begin to form strong peer supervision groups and develop partnerships for co-delivery.
A multi-level clean experience, with six of the world’s leading clean practitioners. Work on your own personal development or focus on learning more about clean modelling - a fantastic Clean Learning opportunity.
- 3-day event (spread over 4 days)
- Gain personal and professional development
- Beginners & experienced practitioners welcome
13 May (2.30pm) - 16 May (2.00pm) 2022 UK BST