Some of our events are designed just for you. They are not about gaining additional skills to help others, but about paying attention to your own inner world, delighting in your own metaphors, developing new insights and using your new inner knowledge to take steps towards your own desired outcomes... You can also gain these benefits from one-to-one coaching, which you can learn more about here.
Learn a versatile skill that can be used with individuals and groups in any context where you want to obtain high quality information without influencing people’s responses.
- 1-hour set-up webinar, followed a week later by a 3-day workshop
- Limited to 9 attendees
- Attend primarily as a client or primarily as a learner
A safe, curious and respectful space to consider your death, your ideas around death, plans and wishes and the life you'd like to have between now and then. Six sessions of facilitated group discussion, peer learning, insight and inspiration.
- Thinking about your own death, death is like what?
- Planning now for the kind of death you'd like
- Living the life you'd like, with your end in mind
Wednesdays 4, 11, 18, 25 January and 1, 8 February 2023, 1pm to 2:30pm
A six-week programme on the theme of retirement. Join us to consider what this means to you, what your retirement could be like and what support or resources you might need in order to retire well. Facilitated group discussion with peer learning, insight and inspiration.
- Retirement for you is like what?
- What are some patterns you have around work and retirement?
- Who might you be when you aren’t working?
- Create a retirement plan
Join a small group to explore the theme of purpose in your life. What is it? How can you know your life purpose - and how can you be more aligned with it. A six-week programme and a safe space to explore important life themes.
- Develop your own metaphor for your purpose
- What stops you from living with purpose?
- What support or resources do you need in order to live more purposefully?
Join a small group for this six-week programme to uncover your best language learning strategies as well as your obstacles. Find out what works for you and gain tips and tricks from others that you can incorporate into your own learning.
- Where are you in your language-learning journey?
- Learning a language for you, so far, has been like what?
- How can you integrate language learning into your everyday life?
A safe, fun and respectful space to think about sleep and what impacts the quality of your sleep, whilst being curious about and learning from what works for others.
- A "Structures for Living" 6-week programme
- Sleep for you is like what?
- A good environment for sleeping well is like what?
- New themes and ideas will emerge from the group's explorations
A multi-level clean experience, with six of the world’s leading clean practitioners. Work on your own personal development or focus on learning more about clean modelling - a fantastic Clean Learning opportunity.
- 3-day event (spread over 4 days)
- Gain personal and professional development
- Beginners & experienced practitioners welcome