Svetlana has over 25 years of experience as a senior professional in large international corporates. She is an individual and team coach with more than 4500 hours coaching experience since 2000. She is a Level 1 Clean Facilitator, a Level 2 in Systemic Modelling and a certified assessor for PCC level for the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Svetlana has worked with senior executives, middle managers, top talents, HR, trainers, sales force and entrepreneurs creating the conditions for talented individuals and teams to embrace the challenges of ever changing environment while delivering results, learning and building strong relationships. She balances a ‘whole person’ approach with a focus on corporate productivity.
Her areas of expertise are:
- Enabling leaders at all levels to understand current context, describe how success looks like and build a solid practical plan to achieve it.
- Leadership and Management capabilities
- Team motivation and team collaboration (from contempt to curiosity)
- Executive, professional and team coaching
- Public speaking
- Advanced Instructional Design
- Strategic workouts (from ambiguity to clarity)
- Change Management
- Facilitation and Coaching skills for managers, HR, sales professionals, business trainers, coaches
Companies Svetlana has worked with include: General Electric, Hewlett Packard, PWC, Watson Wyatt, Velux, RJ Reynolds (Winston Salem, Nabisco), Microsoft, Google, ENEL, Sanofi, KPMG, Mettler Toledo, SAP, Novartis, Colgate-Palmolive, Nestle, Schlumberger, Ericsson and Renault Group.
Svetlana can speak native Russian, fluent English (bilingual), and basic Danish and Italian.