Come and join us for a night of fun, celebration and inspiration which will not only give you new ideas and insights, but will also raise money for a charity close to Marian's heart.
You will be:
- Celebrating the launch of Clean Approaches for Coaches, a book about how to create the conditions for change quite naturally, using Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling.
- Raising money for Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis (OMS) UK.
- Learning from experienced clean language trainers and facilitators, including Marian Way (the author) and Caitlin Walker.
- Having fun!
You’ll be able to:
- Talk with people who trained with David Grove – the originator of Clean Language - personally and experienced his work first hand.
- Network with like-minded people.
- Experience a complimentary Clean Language session if you choose.
- Try on theatrical costumes (the event is in a theatre) if you want to.
- Meet many people who have used Clean Language in their work or their personal lives and hear how it has helped them.
- Listen to short inspirational talks.
- Participate in interactive sessions if you want to.
This is a one of a kind event and will not be repeated. So please take this opportunity to join us.
The venue is a beautiful theatre that holds 120 people - and we plan to fill it. Many of our friends in the clean community will be there to help celebrate the launch of this long-awaited book and we would love to share this evening with you, too.
If you’re a parent, teacher, manager, coach, trainer or facilitator or anyone who is interested in ways to enable others to solve their own problems, this is an evening not to be missed. If you have a problem to solve or a decision to make this is an evening for you. If you are interested in personal development and love connecting with like-minded people, you’ll love what we have in store for you.
Book now to avoid disappointment and please do tell your friends.
6.30pm and 7.30pm - Arrival and Welcome
The bar will be open and you can:
- Network with like-minded people.
- Explore the costume department! There are 11,000 costumes and you rummage around, try things on and take photos around the theatre.
- Buy raffle tickets - in aid of OMS UK. Marian's daughter was diagnosed with MS while she was writing the book and has had to adjust her life to manage her young family and this condition. “Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis” has helped a lot.
- The ticket price for the event also includes a £3 donation to the charity.
7.30pm - Main Event upstairs in Theatre
Hosted by Caitlin Walker, an exceptional facilitator and someone who was close to David Grove, the originator of Clean Language, before he died.
- The Writing Journey: Marian will be sharing what it took to get this book written - a great inspiration for any budding author
- Light hearted look at the content of this book so many of people have been waiting for. This book shares with you the intricacies of the wonderful facilitation process called Clean Language in a simple and easy to understand way, which reflects my training style
- Short inspirational talks from clients whose stories are featured in the book
- Lots of learning, lots of fun, music, cake, fizz - and surprises!
At 9pm or thereabouts:
- Booking signing: We’ll obviously have lots of books with us! During the event and throughout the launch period (now until March 22nd) the book will be on sale for a special launch price of £16 instead of £20.
- If you want to buy a copy on the night, please bring cash or a cheque. If you prefer to pay by credit card, please click the 'Book Launch + Copy of Book' button above. We will then bring your copy with us on the night.
- If you have already pre-ordered a book, you will also get it for £16.
- £1 for each book sold during the launch period will go to the charity, Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis (OMS) UK.
- If you can't come to the event and would like to buy a book, please head on over to www.cleanapproachesforcoaches.com.
- The raffle will be drawn.
- More networking - including a chance to speak to the experts and experience a short complimentary Clean Language session if you would like.
9.45pm - Close